AUSTIN, TEXAS – AQUILA Commercial today announced the following six leases were signed at The Terrace, a master-planned, mixed-use office park located in southwest Austin, Texas. The Terrace is owned and operated by TIER REIT, Inc.
- Centergate Capital leased 2,722 square feet and was represented by Diana Holford with JLL. Centergate Capital is a private equity firm focused on improving and growing lower middle market companies.
- Ikard Wynne LLP renewed its 6,876-square foot lease and expanded into an additional 2,974 square feet. The firm was represented by Diana Holford with JLL. Ikard Wynne LLP focuses on family law, property tax law and business litigation.
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. leased 4,025 square feet and was represented by Jenny Aust Turner with Mohr Partners. Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. is a planning and design consulting firm with over 75 offices across the country.
- Munck Wilson Mandala, LLP leased 4,254 square feet and was represented by John Amend with The Amend Group. Munck Wilson Mandala, LLP is a technology-focused law firm with offices in Dallas, Austin and Marshall, Texas.
- NewLink Genetics renewed and relocated its 2,686-square foot lease and was represented by Jennifer Matz Zamiska with McAllister & Associates. NewLink Genetics is a biopharmaceutical company at the forefront of discovering, developing and commercializing immune-oncology product candidates.
- Pilot Wall Group leased 2,052 square feet. Pilot Wall Group invests in healthcare and adjacent sectors.
David Putman, Ben Tolson and Bart Matheney of AQUILA Commercial represented TIER REIT in the transactions. The Terrace is located at 2600 – 2901 Via Fortuna Drive in Austin, Texas.